Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My Epson RX-600 won't print, but has a red exclamation point on the front. Nothing is visible on the flip-up screen.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: epson rx 500 print problem
Please confirm that the head cleanings were done using the most effective method listed below.
1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing.
NOTE: You cannot clean the print head if the any of the cartridges are expended. Replace the appropriate ink cartridge before proceeding.
2. Load letter size paper.
3. Click on START.
For Windows 95/98/ME: Click SETTINGS, PRINTERS, then right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PROPERTIES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows 2000: Click SETTINGS, PRINTERS, then right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows XP: Click CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND FAXES. Right click your EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. If this icon is not showing, select VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS. Then right click the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows Vista: Click CONTROL PANEL, HARDWARE AND SOUND then PRINTERS. Note: these steps may vary depending on how Vista is setup. Right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
4. Click on the UTILITY or MAINTENANCE tab, then click on HEAD CLEANING.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the print head. Cleaning takes about 30 seconds, during which time the printer makes some noise and the power light flashes. Never turn off the printer while the power light is flashing, unless the printer has not moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
6. When the power light stops flashing click PRINT NOZZLE CHECK PATTERN and then click NEXT.
7. If the nozzle check pattern has no gaps in its lines, click FINISH. If the pattern has any gaps, click CLEAN to clean the printhead again.
8. If the situation continues after three cleaning cycles and nozzle checks, replace one of the affected ink cartridge(s).
9. Once the cartridge(s) has been replaced, please follow steps one through seven up to three times.
If the nozzle check still has gaps after you have run at least 3 consecutive cleaning cycles and replaced the affected ink cartridge(s), your printer will require service.
We know that having a printer serviced/fixed costs more than buying a new one, check out this link http://www.epson.com/loyalty .
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Go to http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/printer/30847
and scroll down for suggested fix - bridging a fuse link with wire or a repalcement fuse. This appears to be a really common problem
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Hello I think I might have a way to solve this problem. I had a similar issue, and it was caused by having a file in the print queue that would not print.
Open Print and Fax Preference, then open the Print Queue button. Highlight any files in the queue and delete them.
Hope this works for you
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 26, 2010 | Epson Stylus 680 InkJet Color Printer
May 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2010 | Epson Stylus C64 InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2009 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 11, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: