Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Just activate the bluetooth in your mobile.
2. Put your bluetooth headset in discovery mode (for this you may need to press the ON button in your headset for more no. of secs around 15 secs) . Please read the user manual of your bluetooth headset to know about how to put it in discovery mode.
3. After that, search for bluetooth devices in your samsung mobile.
4. your headset should be detected in your mobile. If not, still your bluetooth headset is not in discoverable mode. you have to turn it on and try again.
5. If listed in your mobile, select it and it may ask for Passcoe. Provide 0000 as passcode. Thats all now the bluetooth headset is connected to your mobile. If passcode is not accepted, then please do refer the device manual to know about that.
I hope this is useful to you.
Posted on May 04, 2010
Testimonial: "thnks man 4 ua help"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2016 | Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 30, 2011 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset - BT2070
Oct 20, 2010 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Aug 21, 2010 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Jun 30, 2009 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Nov 16, 2008 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Feb 21, 2008 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Dec 07, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Oct 25, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!