Question about Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: issues with samsung u340
on the options menu for the alarms instead of clicking to reset a single alarm you must reset all alarms at once.. worked on mine anyway.. wish you luck
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
SOURCE: alarm clock
I had the same problem. Finally in frustration I did the following. Press MENU, then 6, then 4, then Options, then 3 (Reset All). This apparently clears all the alarm memory and my alarm settings would then save properly. I hope this helps you!
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
SOURCE: the alarm clock stopped working
try resettign the phone but it will delete evrything on it. since you already tried cheking it. go to menu-setings-reset settings-phone settings.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 19, 2012 | Toys
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
Jan 20, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Nov 11, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Jan 29, 2009 | Equity Time USA Sky Scan 44100 Clock Radio
Feb 27, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 06, 2007 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!