Question about Computers & Internet
You need to turn OFF your Filter Key option for beeping key strokes.
1) Go to START > Control Panel > Accessibility Options
2) In the window Accessibility Options > select the tab Keyboard
3) Under frame FILTER KEYS, select button SETTINGS
4) In the window Settings For FilterKeys > under NOTIFICATION >
5) UNcheck "Beep when keys pressed or accepted".
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Averatec 5500 Notebook
Apr 17, 2011 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Mar 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Kenwood DNX5140 Car GPS Receiver
Jun 01, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-716S CD Player
Sep 21, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 22, 2018 | Brother Computers & Internet
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!