Question about Computers & Internet
You need to turn OFF your Filter Key option for beeping key strokes.
1) Go to START > Control Panel > Accessibility Options
2) In the window Accessibility Options > select the tab Keyboard
3) Under frame FILTER KEYS, select button SETTINGS
4) In the window Settings For FilterKeys > under NOTIFICATION >
5) UNcheck "Beep when keys pressed or accepted".
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Averatec 5500 Notebook
Apr 17, 2011 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Mar 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Kenwood DNX5140 Car GPS Receiver
Jun 01, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-716S CD Player
Sep 21, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!