Question about Polaroid i633 Digital Camera
Try re-installing the software on your computer. Or update/upgrade the software.
You can also upload the pics directly from the memory card - but you'll need a card reader.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Use a card reader to download your pics.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I can'tg upload pictures. I have a polarioid t11031 digital camera, and I have a USB cord ffor it, but my computer does not recognize it when I plug it in. I want to know how I can get the pitctures off my camera and onto my computer.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Just did this with my daughter and it worked:
1. Turn PC on.
2. Plug camera cable into Camera.
3. Plug camera cable USB end into computer USB port.
4. Turn on Camera... wait until camera show message 'USB, PC, Pictbridge'.
5. PC should be selected if not select by highlighting and press shutter button.
6. Press 'Shutter' button.
7. Window 'Autoplay' appears on PC. Select 'import' in Autoplay window.
8. Another window will ask you to name your picture folder. Give it a name.
9. The pictures download to the picture folder automatically.
10. Turn the camera off and disconnect cable from camera and from the PC
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Mar 29, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W180 Digital Camera
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Aug 12, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C180 Digital Camera
Dec 16, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
May 31, 2009 | DXG Technology DXG-305V Digital Camera
Jun 02, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Feb 05, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S700 Digital Camera
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: