Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Ivo-Sound m1050. Tried to upgrade firmware but might have deleted the system files, now the player does not turn on. My computer still recognize the default F drive for the player but the folder is empty. Tried to paste the files off the enclosed driver cd, but it does nothing. Still does not turn on. There is supposed to be a G drive and a F drive for the player. Is there a way or process to reinstall all the system files from sratch?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Creative Zen Vision M Problems
· Make sure you have media player 11
· If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this.
· Download recovery tool off creative's website.
· go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them
· Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix
If that doesn't fix it try the USB cable
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
This is how to get into update mode,
All you do is this,
1) Switch the player OFF using the main on/off switch.
2) Hold down the "MENU" or the "PLAY" button and keep it held down.(try the other buttons if these dont work)
3) Connect the usb to the player.
4) Wait for about 10 seconds before releasing the button.
5) You should be now in "ROCK USB" upgrade mode
6) Then just start ConsumerUpdate and upload your firmware.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
The mp3 player was on MTP mode; it needed to be switched to USB mode, which can be done by holding the M button for a few seconds while the player is plugged in to the computer.
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jan 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 09, 2009 | Samsung YP-MT6X MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Sep 05, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Aug 22, 2008 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: