Question about Panasonic NN-SN657SMicrowave Oven
Don't use your microwave with Lexan in the window. When heated, Lexan gives off extremely toxic gasses. It can also catch fire. If you need to replace the mica, use the original product to replace it. There has to be a reason, that the mica burned through. If you are using a home style unit, it isn't made for institutional use. Home use microwaves will tolerate about 25% as much use as a industrial, or institutional microwave, in a 24 hour period. The amount of moisture that gets into the original window in a home unit is normally a lot lower. If you do a lot of cooking where there is a lot of water involved, you will also have moisture problems. A way to fight this, is to either wipe the moisture from the inside when you are done, or leave the door open, so the moisture can evaporate.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2016 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 26, 2015 | Sharp Microwave Ovens
Jul 10, 2014 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Aug 12, 2011 | GE Advantium SCA1001HSS Convection...
Aug 06, 2011 | Jenn-Air JMC9158AA Convection Microwave...
Jun 03, 2011 | LG Microwave Ovens
Oct 10, 2009 | GE JES1290SK 1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop...
Mar 03, 2009 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Feb 23, 2009 | Miele M613GSS 800 Watts Convection /...
Oct 10, 2008 | Thermador MBBS Microwave Oven
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: