Question about Computers & Internet
Are you trying to watch the videos that are on your phone and put them on your computer. if so, you can buy a usb stick that has a slot made for the cards that you use for the phones to take pic and videos....and put the usb into your computer and then you can download your videos onto your computer or your pics. hope this will help...
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2017 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
on Jan 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 14, 2012 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61p 15 inch widescreen...
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2011 | HP Compaq NX9600 17.0-inch WSXGA+...
May 18, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jan 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Dec 16, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: