Question about GE RM24925 Remote Control
I have a Pioneer EV7DVD home teather, and i dont know how to program mi GE rm24925 to make it work
Here is the text from the manual for the GE Universal Remote RM24925.
1. Manually turn on the DVD - find the codes below (Pioneer DVD has two 404 & 439)
2. Press & Hold the Code Search Button until the Indicator Light lights - then release the search button
3 . Press & release the DVD buttion - the Indicator Light will blink and the stay Lit
4. Enter the code using the number pad - the Indicator light will turn off - if the code is not valid the light will blink - Check the code list and repeat
5. Aim the remote at the DVD & press the On/Off Button
6. If it does respond try all the codes (you only have two - not 20)
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Mar 26, 2013 | Samsung Remote Control AVR610...
Apr 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2009 | GE RM24925 Remote Control
Jan 29, 2008 | Jensen JR500 Remote Control
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!