Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hello and if you think the guy above me is too confusing then use my shorter version of what he is tring to say.
1.Press and hold both the tv and ON-OFF button
2.Press and release the PLAY button. If after five seconds, the component does not respond,
continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until it turns off
3.When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds
to see if the If the component does not respond, continue to press the REVERSE button
every two seconds until the component turns on again.
4.press and release the STOP button. to save the program
..really is it that hard to say this
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 19, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 03, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Aug 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
Oct 14, 2007 | Sanyo DS25390 TV
727 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: