Question about Computers & Internet
(1) Mmake sure both cables running from it are plugged in. Turn off your computer and unplug it first or you could blow your monitor or something else.)
(2) Push the button on the front or side of the monitor if it has one. (Different monitors work differently).
(3) Does it make any kind of electric sound when you turn it on?
(4) Can you hear your computer boot up?
(5) Does it work on a friend's computer? If it works there then ask your question again explaining that.
(6) Are all of the dials set properly? Helps if you have a manual.
(7) If it still won't work it's probably "kaput."
(8) If it does work on your friend's computer could be your graphics driver or graphics card.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 27, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 04, 2009 | EliteGroup P4M800PRO-M478 Motherboard
Jun 01, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!