Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tevion md 80383 universal remote control
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: MD 80383 user manual
Follow the instructions in the manual, just quickly press and release the buttons, except the S button of course.
So the last 3 buttons pressed are the Learn button, the button on the universal control you want to assign the particular function to (let's say Program +), let go of all the buttons and press (in this case) Program + on the original control, and keep on pressing until the steady lighting on the Source Key starts diminishing. Then let the Program + key go, turn the Universal Control over and temporarily dislodge a battery. The function should now be transferred to the universal remote. And make sure the eyes of both remotes are as close together as you can manage.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2009 | Philips 32PFL7332D 32 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 21, 2009 | Philips REM110 Remote Control
Jan 19, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Jan 01, 2008 | Philips REM110 Remote Control
May 23, 2018 | Panasonic Televison & Video
2,315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!