Question about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Press [2nd][QUIT]. If that does not work, remove the main batteries. Wait a little while, then insert them back again. It will attempt to continue garbage collection but will say Ram cleared. Clear the screen ant start using calculator.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
The reset procedure will delete all the items that are in the memory of the graphing calculator. Use the reset procedure below:
• Remove 1 AAA battery.
• Press and hold down the [DEL] key.
• While holding down the [DEL] key, replace the AAA battery, and press the [ON] Key.
The message Waiting... Please install calculator software should appear. At this point, it will be necessary to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
• Connect the calculator to the computer using the TI Connectivity Cable or DirectUSB Cable.
Please post if this was helpful...
• In Windows®, click on Start >> Programs >> TI Tools >> TI Connect >> TI OS Downloader.
• In MacOS® X, open Hard Drive >> Applications >> TI Connect >> TI OS Restore.
• Follow the directions on screen to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
Access the link following for detailed instructions on how to complete operating system installation.
Oct 14, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Mar 12, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Graphic...
Mar 08, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jan 30, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Aug 09, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Mar 21, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Sep 06, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-85 Calculator
Mar 09, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Jan 24, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert