Question about SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card with MobilMate Micro Media Card Reader
1. Have you tried another card reader?
2. Have you tried to read these on another computer?
3. Do you have a printer that has a card reader?
4. Perhaps all your USB ports are v1.1 and the inrerface requires USB 2.0, if so, try the USB ports in use by your mouse / keyboard.
5. Did you check [My Computer] to see if "Removeable Disk" is listed, perhaps as Drive E?
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2014 | Epson PictureMate Photo Printer
Apr 21, 2013 | Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Digital Camera
Dec 11, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 26, 2010 | SanDisk 4GB microSDHC Memory Card
Aug 19, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX L100 Digital Camera
Jul 07, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE Z1285 Digital Camera
Feb 04, 2009 | SanDisk Ultra II 8GB Secure Digital High...
Jun 17, 2008 | SanDisk ULTRA II 4GB Compact Flash Card...
Sep 26, 2010 | SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card with...
Jul 31, 2010 | SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card with...
Jul 11, 2017 | SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card with...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: