Question about Stanton STR8-80 Turntable

1 Answer

My rca output cord is cut...dothey sell a

My rca output cord is they sell a replacement?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

Finding replacement parts for anything but technics seems to be difficult. However, if your familiar with soldering or have a friend who can, if you open these tables, you'll notice that the RCA cables are simply hard wired directly to the board inside the unit. You can take any RCA cable and solder it to the same posts if your careful when you strip your wires.

Posted on Jan 11, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacement electrical cord or just the female connector.

Take the two pieces of the cord back to Lowes and find a replacement matching cord. Just ensure the wire guage is the same.

Jun 05, 2015 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Need power ac cord for television dothey still sell them?

any old pc 'kettle cord' would do, obviously depending on tv, but ,ost are this type

Dec 09, 2013 | Konka KDL32AT23U 32 in. LCD Television

1 Answer

Someone cut the power cord on my subwoofer RCA model rt2760 can i replace it with a standard plug?

if its a standard 120/ 240 volt cord with three cores live /nuetral/ earth yes

Aug 02, 2011 | RCA RT2760 System

1 Answer

Need tp replace power cord how do i do that

The RCA R52wm24 most likely has a push in cord that is very similar to a computer monitor cord. Radio shack sell them over the counter. Also most TV shops will have them used and sell for a few dollars. WE do all the time.
Please leave feed back

Feb 21, 2011 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television

2 Answers


HGP appear to sell a lot of different adapters and has one lkisted under that model - BUT not in the specification
on the adapter it will have the output Voltage - amp and wattage - can you comment back on those details

Mar 24, 2010 | RCA DRC616N

1 Answer

RCA D52w15 will not turn on, flashes three times.

Replace you flyback transformer and Horizontal Output Transistor

Sep 28, 2009 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Where can i get a flyback for a rca 52 projection tv m#p52937yx2? I read all day and it seems to be the fix? wont go on and has a clicking sound that persists untill you unplug it.

1.) RCA no longer sells this part--a company called ASTI makes a replacement for the RCA #250694---they call it #2086

2.) If you go to Ebay you will find seller "sewsales55" sells this replacement transformer for 19.95 plus shipping--type in search 250694 and you will see it--they sell lots of parts and give a 6 month warranty--fyi--If I was you I would check the HORZ output transistor--usually it is bad also---I have repaired dozens of these sets with this trouble-usually just the flyback transformer and the output transistor.

If you need help or have questions let me know.

I do this here for free so if this helps you take just a minute and give me a vote here.


Sep 09, 2009 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Video Connections

These are all the connectors on the back. The "1 x component video output" indicates that you can use the "3 color video cord" you have, better known as Component Video Cable.

Connector Type: 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ¦ 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ¦ 1 x S-Video output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear ¦ 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ¦ 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ¦ 1 x 5.1 channel audio line-out ( RCA phono x 6 ) - rear ¦ 1 x digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear ¦ 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear ¦ 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ¦ 2 x USB - front

May 16, 2008 | Toshiba HD-D1 DVD Player

1 Answer

Surround cuts out???

Are you useing a digital audio cable when its cutting on & off? How long between the on & off? I have the same problem when I use a digital audio cable or a coaxial audio cable from my DVD player. To use the surround (6 CH) feature you need to use the 6 channel RCA jacks and if what ever your hooking up dosent have the RCA outputs your out of luck. My DVD player does have the 6 channel outputs and they work but the digital cables won't work. What are you connecting to it? I think something is wrong with the digital circuit board in mine, I would like to replace it and see. Reading your manual will help understand the 6 channel RCA and fiber optic digital cables. I hope any of this helped.

Mar 05, 2007 | RCA RT2280 System

2 Answers

Need replacement power cord

check out c c for the rca universal cord or try the Panasonic universal cord.

Jan 04, 2007 | Memorex MP3126 Cassette/CD Boombox

Not finding what you are looking for?
Stanton STR8-80 Turntable Logo

Related Topics:

244 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Stanton Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

5487 Answers

Michial Gueffroy

Level 3 Expert

1138 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Stanton Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides