- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A blue screen error usually comes up on Windows 7 when there is a serious hardware or software issue that may be causing Windows to Shut Down unexpectedly. At times, a message may also come up on your screen saying "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."
To troubleshoot this issue, you may need to try out multiple troubleshooting options to detect whether the issue is with your hardware or software and to resolve the same as per the recommended procedure.
Make sure that your system meets minimum requirement for playing it. Game may freeze due to less available hard disk, low capacity RAM and processor. So I would suggest you to follow these simple tips to avoid your games from freezing:-
- Disinfect your system using some reliable antivirus program.
- Upgrade hardware (RAM, CPU, graphics card, etc.)
- Uninstall unnecessary programs (Games, crapware, toolbars, etc.)
- Click Start> 'Run' Type msconfig > Enter > Start Up. Uncheck the boxes for the programs that you think you may not use often.
- Clean all the junk files, registry errors and all the cache (Must use reliable program like I always use RegInOut for it.)
its the problem of your RAM not the hard disc. the blue screen error come because of less memory available for proccessing. so please once remove the RAM and again insert it and reboot your laptop......
this will either relate to a hard disk fault or a corrupt driver or registry file, if you cannot get into safe mode, or last known good configuration, you may have to run a windows repair using your XP cd