Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can try this,
Take out the printheads .
>>do pwr drain.(take out the power chord and press and hold the power button for 20 sec.
>>chk the part no. on the printheads and exp date.
>>clean the copper contacts of the printhead and of the printer.
>>put the printheads back one by one.we call this hard reset.
>>if this doesnt work you can try to reset the printer.
we call it as NVM reset:: take out the power cord and press and hold the cancel + power.
>>this surely work.
>>any further issue with the hardware if the printer is in warranty give a call to the Hp printer department and they surely change the printer.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Testimonial: "i know you are great my friend "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
(1) Open the access over.
(2) Pull up and rotate the head clamp 1 to unclamp the printhead 2 as shown fig. 3.3.1.
(3) Disconnect the printhead 2 from PC connector 3.
(4) To install, follow the removal steps in the reverse order.
Notes on installation:
(1) Insert the printhead 2 into the PC connector 3 while pushing it against the carriage
(2) The head clamp 1 must surely be sandwiched between printhead 2 and carriage
frame 4 as shown Figure 3.3.2.
(3) Be sure to check the gap between platen and printhead (see 4).
(4) Be careful not to touch the print head while it is very hot.
(5) Make sure that there is not any dust or oil on the connector contact section A. If it
is found, wipe it off by alcohol. Good Luck ! I couldn't attach any pictures.
Dec 17, 2010 | OKI Microline 3410 Matrix Printer
Nov 24, 2010 | Hitachi Deskstar® T7K250 160 GB SATA Hard...
Nov 26, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 17, 2009 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Jul 25, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Feb 23, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8860MFP Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: