Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
For HP C8180 :
NVM Reset :1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the HP All-in-One.
2. Wait for the unit to go to the sleep mode. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Press and hold Print Photos & Photo Fix
buttons simultaneously on the control panel; keep them pressed and reconnect the power cord to the All-in-One.
4. Continue pressing the buttons until the display goes blank or Reset shows on the control panel display.
Worked for me.
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
1. Try to remove and reinstall the Ink Catridges. Be sure it is lock in place on the ink cartridge holder.
2. Turn off the Printer and unplug and replug the power adapter.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ink System Failure
Push OK, CANCEL, BLACK, & COLOR all at once while turning the printer off, turn it back on. I had to do this 2 times to get it to work and then it went through a long period of maintanence before I could print
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
SOURCE: Ink System Failure
did a master reset. Unplug the printer, then pressing the help and ok buttons simultaneously plug it back in. it will recalibrate and ask to replace almost all of the ink cartridges, however Unplugging the printer, while then pressing the help and ok buttons simultaneously plug it back in did fix it and I am able to print again. Thank you soo soo soo much.
Posted on May 21, 2009
Solution posted here is straight off the HP support site and didn't work for me. However, elsewhere in this forum is something that did!
1. Power down the printer (use on/off button) and remove power cable. Wait 2 minutes.
2. Hold down Help and OK buttons together while plugging in the power cable.
3. I held the buttons for around 5 seconds and when I released them, the printer seemed to go back to a hard reset - all sorted!
Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Oct 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jun 16, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Nov 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Apr 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
692 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!