Question about Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1 GB) MP3 Player (MA564LL/A)
The reset utility will fix the following issues.
1. The iPod won't play music and can't be restored using iTunes
2. iTunes won't see the iPod but you can see it under "My Computer" in windows or under Apple System Profiler on a Mac.
3. iPod shuffle (1st Generation) is identified as a device in "Recovery mode." iPod shuffle (2nd Generation) is identified as a "USB DFU device."
System requirements are Mac OS X 10.3.9, or later, Win2k with sp4, Win XP, this won't work on Vista.
Download the file for the program here:
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
1. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this can fix many general iPod problems. 2. You may try this iTunes alternative, I always use it to upload music and video to my iPod once my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, my friends recommend it to me, it's safe and works pretty well, you can also use it to copy music and video from ipod to computer for backup, it's useful when you lost your iTunes library. http://www.ipod-transfer-copy.com/ipod-iphone-to-computer-transfer-cucusoft.html 3. Upgrade or re-install iTunes for a try, this is the method that I got from Apple technical support. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Okey ! i guess there are two reasons for this possibly:
1.the itunes u're using now is not compatible with ur ipod, u may need download a suitable edition for ur ipod from
apple official website;
2.there may be some vices about connector plugs of ur ipod,replace it and have a try again.
If still not work, maybe you could try Daniusoft ipod transfer a friend told me. It can help u transfer music/video files during ipod,
iTunes, computer as ur will:
1. Backup videos/songs from computer to iPod directly ;
2. Transfer iPod music/video to computer smoothly ;
3. Transfer iPod video/music to iTunes .
Check it out >>>
GL my friend !
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2013 | Apple Ipod Nano 8g Green Usa MC040LL A...
Feb 05, 2013 | Apple iPod nano 5th Generation
Sep 29, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Jun 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 24, 2009 | Apple Ipod Nano Second Gen. Green (4 GB)...
Feb 01, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jan 26, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Oct 05, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 19, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Nov 21, 2007 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Dec 27, 2014 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: