- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Seems like a known issue with the W902. Same here, dropped my w902 a few months back and the Walkman button and Volume up keys not workin now.
Walkman button not really an issue as you still can navigate to it via the menu system but no volume UP key is annoying. You can't increase volume especially when you volume it down. Power the w902 down and up, will reset volume to 6/10.
Solution: I came across a site where you can change volume without the volume up key.
1. Ensure you lock the phone (* and Contact key)
2. While holdingdown the disconnect button (the one that you switch the phone off) and camera button (on the right side, bottom button), pressing 7 will decrease volume while * key will increase volume.
You need to hold both button for 7 and * to work. Works great for me as I dont have to replace my phone, hope this help.