Question about GE Wireless Optical Mouse
I just got a new wireless mini mouse, and last night when I tried it, it worked fine, but this morning it is not connecting. What should I do?
Try to do these things:
1. press the black link button on your puck or key that connects to the PC usb port.
2. turn the only switch on the bottom to ON (to the right)
3. press the link button on your mouse on the underside.
4. double left click your mouse to make sure it will wake up and run
5. check it on another USB port
6. look for damaged pins in your usb port on the laptop
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2011 | Dynex Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse...
May 15, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse USB...
Mar 04, 2010 | ACCO Brands Kensington PilotBoard Wireless...
Jan 10, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Dec 19, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2009 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Dec 02, 2008 | Belkin F8E825 USB Mini Wireless Optical...
Feb 16, 2008 | BenQ M310 Wireless Mini Optical Mouse
Jul 03, 2014 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: