Here's a guide on how to fix your problem. Click here
And heres a guide on how to connect your Ps3 online.
Before we connect the PS3 console to the internet we must be familiar with the settings of the router. Listed below are the steps on how to access the router and how to connect the console to the internet wirelessly.How to access the Router:
1. You need to know the ipaddress of your router. You can refer to the manual or check the Default Gateway
of your computer (Make sure that you connect the computer to the router using an ethernet cable for you to get the Default Gateway). Click on START
. Type CMD
on the small box on the lower left of the screen. Type IPCONFIG
on the black window and get the value of your DEFAULT GATEWAY (it starts with 192.168.x.x)
2. Open a Browser, Type the DEFAULT GATEWAY
on the address bar of your Browser. It will ask you for a username and password. (Refer to the manual of your router or post a reply so that i can provide you the username and password of your router)
3. Go to the Wireless Settings Page of your router. Look for the SSID
or the Network Name
and the Network Key
You can personalize it so that you can easily remember the details.
4. Make sure you connect to your SSID
and enter the Network Key
to make it secure.Steps on Connecting PS3
1. Power-cycle ALL network equipment. Turn off (unplug) ALL of your network equipment, including any Wireless Access Points
, Voice Over IP (VOIP) Modems
, and Broadband Modems
for two (2) full minutes.
2. Confirm that your internet connection is enabled. in the home menu, go to Settings
> Network Settings
> Internet Connection
and select Enabled.
3. Scroll down to Internet Connection Settings
and When prompted, "Do you want to continue?"
On the next screen, select Wireless
as your connection method. Pick "Scan"
4. From the list, pick your SSID.
5.On the next screen, press right on the directional pad to continue
6. Pick your WLAN Security Setting
). If none, pick None
(and skip the next step).
7. If you selected a Security Setting
, enter your Security Key
or Network Key
with the keyboard. Press the Start button to exit the onscreen keyboard. Press right on the directional pad to proceed to the next screen.
8. The system will check your network configuration settings and display the information. Save the Settings.
9. Test the connection
on the next screen.
10. When the test is complete (usually less than a minute), it will display the results ("Succeeded
" or "Failed
"). If you have successfully connected to your network, Congratulations, you have completed the network setup process.
Thanks for using Fixya.