Question about AOpen AX4B-533 Motherboard
All you have to do is go to the manufacturer site of your motherboard and try to find the manual that your motherbaord model has.
Im sure ASUS has its own website for supports.
Posted on Dec 17, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2015 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2014 | MSI Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2014 | 2001 Dodge Durango
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2011 | Isuzu i-Series Cars & Trucks
May 25, 2011 | Ingersoll Rand Type 30 Reciprocating Air...
Sep 29, 2010 | MSI 648 Max-L (MS-6585-020) Motherboard
Dec 15, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP208 Car CD/ MP3 Player
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!