Question about HP LaserJet 3390 All-In-One Printer
How do I set up fax to print a receipt after sending fax?
Setting print times for the fax call report
You can set the all-in-one to print a fax call report after any of the following events:
● Every fax error (the factory-set default)
● Send fax error
● Receive fax error
● Every fax
● Send fax only
NOTE If you select Never, you will have no indication that a fax failed to be transmitted
unless you print a fax activity log.
To set the print times for the fax call report
Use the following steps to set when the fax call report is printed:
1. On the all-in-one control panel, press Menu.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Reports, and then press .
3. Use the < or the > button to select Fax Call report, and then press .
4. Press the > button once to select Print report, and then press .
5. Use the < or the > button to select the option for when you want the fax call reports to be printed.
6. Press to save your selection.
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One Multifunction...
May 12, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-4100e Fax
Feb 18, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Sep 04, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 28, 2009 | Sharp UX 355L Plain Paper Thermal transfer...
Apr 20, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2007 | Canon FAX-JX200
Apr 09, 2014 | HP LaserJet 3390 All-In-One Printer
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: