Question about HP Pavilion Ze4805us Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
on Apr 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2011 | Samsung sncm300 Web Cam
Dec 29, 2009 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jul 21, 2009 | EliteGroup Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1300 Notebook
May 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2008 | Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Nov 17, 2007 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Apr 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion Ze4805us Notebook
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!