Question about Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2 Duo White/2GB (2x1gb)/80GB/SuperDrive (Z0DT) Mac Notebook
1. Log in with an admin account
2. Open System Preferences, then click "Accounts"
3. If the padlock in the bottom left corner is closed, click on it, then type your password. otherwise, proceed to step 4
4. Select the account you want to put a Block on, then click "Parental Controls"
5. Mark the "Safari" checkbox
6. Log on to the account, and open Safari
7. In the bookmarks bar, click the icon of the book with the padlock over it, and enter your user name and password
8. Add to the Bookmarks Bar any sites which you want to allow.
Try the above steps and positively reply me about your view.
Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2017 | Apple Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2015 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Oct 22, 2013 | Apple MacBook Air
Apr 24, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2010 | Lenovo G550-29583AU Notebook
Jan 17, 2014 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
2,317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: