Question about Nextar MA791 MP3 Player
Try checking the driver and seeing if it is working right. Here is how you do that:
1. Go to the Windows Desktop, click on the "Start" button, and then click "Run" or "Start Search" if you are using the Windows Vista operating system.
2. Type the following text into the text box:
3. "devmgmt.msc" Click OK.
4. Select your computer when the Device Manager window opens, and then select "Action" from the options at the top of the window.
5. Choose the "Scan for hardware changes" option from the drop down menu that appears.
6. Insert any USB device such as a mouse or flash drive into the USB port in question. Now simply check the USB device to see whether it is working in order to test the port.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 19, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 07, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Jan 16, 2009 | Coby MP705R Digital Media Player
Jan 05, 2009 | GPX MW-238B MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: