Question about Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have no hardware(nut and bolts) can you help me? Model# 2828 Lot#0809

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 340 Answers

We may be able to help you, we do service replacement hardware needs for many different cribs. In order to determine the correct replacement fasteners for your crib we will need to ask a few specific questions. Please call us at 800.772.1041 or 800.205.9642 when you are with the crib for direct assistance.

Posted on Sep 24, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What size screws and bolts are required for Jardine crib model DA832BC? I've misplaced them.

I suggest you measure the holes the screws have to go through. Where nuts and bolts are used the hole will be slightly bigger to give clearance and similarly where a hole is threaded for a bolt or setscrew, sometimes called a machine screw.
If the hole is 5.5mm or thereabouts the bolt will be a 5mm and if it is 6.5mm the bolt will be 6mm and so forth.
Common sizes of bolts for furniture and appliances are 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm and your local hardware store should be able to provide you with small quantities of those you need though there will be a limited number of different lengths available. It is usual practice to buy a little longer than you need and shorten them to suit by using a hacksaw and cleaning with a file or grinder or a dedicated shear.

There are three sorts of nuts in common use and although plain nuts are commonly used with plain and/or locking washers, anything that moves or if kids are around a stiff-nut such as a Nyloc nut should be used.
If the end of a bolt is exposed and might snag the clothes or flesh of a passerby it is customary to fit a domed nut to cover the sharp exposed end.

Self-tapping and wood screws are a different matter. If you need information about these then please come back and ask again.

Good luck!

Feb 04, 2015 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

Zanussi rear counter weight screw mountings broken

If this is a GE top load washer, I have see it a few time's. You can go to your local hardware store and get 2 new 4 inch bolts and nut set. and reattach the counter weight. The old bolts were just screwed to the frame. With today's appliance's they use 1/32 to 1.16 sheet metal... it don't take much to strip that out.

Next time post brand and model number...make's it easier.

Mar 07, 2014 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

I have a Lescha 2002 garden shredder and I need the 4 nuts and bolts to fix fedder box to motor/ blade section.

check at big name hardware, or construction store (ace hardware, menards,home depot) they may have something very similar if not the same.

Mar 05, 2013 | Garden

1 Answer

I have ordered all the Grill replacement parts for gas grill Model VM450SSP but I can't find any hardware for the grill. I need to replace all the screws on this grill they have rusted.

Your best bet, is to take out one of each crew that you need and head over to your local hardware store and purchase as many as you need for each one. Some will be sheet metal screws and others will be nuts & bolts. I would recommend that use stainless steel screws, whenever possible. While you're there, you may also want to consider buying a new cover for your grill. So that it won't rust out again.

Since your Model Vermont Castings Grill has been discontinued, screws and nuts and bolts are not considered a standard replacement item.

Hope this helps you and Happy Grilling.

Jul 08, 2011 | Vermont American Tool Company VM450SSP...

1 Answer

Bolts that secure hanle to the machine have virated off. Need drwaing to buy proper bolts and nuts. PS I have the tack verion of snow blower

OK, I am going to guess your snowblower looks like this.
The nameplate is usually on the bottom right corner of the frame. You can get parts from and I can't give you the exact page without the model number.
Here is a page for a similar snowblower on:
It shows the bolts, but not the sizes. I would guess that the bolts are the same as your machine.
But you can also go to your local hardware store and get a selection of 5/16 inch bolts, washers and lock nuts. The lock nuts will keep everything from vibrating apart again.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Don't forget to rate this answer!

Jan 12, 2011 | Garden

1 Answer

Need to find replacement screws for a DH 9074 copter? Please help?

I lost the nut off the bolt that holds the entire boom or tail assembly on my RC8704 copter, Yikes!
fortunately the guy wire clamped to the motor housing on one end and the boom on the other kept enough tension on the bolt to keep it in place.

I still needed a nut for the bolt before I could fly it again and found one at Lowes. They had a wide assortment of nuts and bolts even down to the size where the bolt is only .050 thick.
I would also think that Menards or other hardware outlets in your area would have what you need. Take a screw with you if possible and they will match it up for you.

Jan 12, 2011 | SYMA Toys industrial Newest DH 9074 Model...

1 Answer

Trying to install a new blade in model 2410b. Just bought it from a friend. Lowered the guard and can't get the blade nut to stop spinning. How do I lock the nut to open ? Thanks

Looks like you found out why the friend wanted to sell it. Apparently, the threads on the bolt/nut set are damaged which caused the nut to damage the plastic case and allow turning. Unless you can get Vise Grip pliers on the nut to hold it, you may have to saw off the outside part. A lot of modern saws make extensive use of plastic for the cases/tanks and the bar bolts are part of the replacement lower case. Good luck!

Aug 14, 2010 | Makita Garden

1 Answer

I need replacement parts for my crib.

any hardware store will have the parts you need; just take a sample bolt and, nut to them and, they will find them for you. these are not a special part exclusive only to your crib.

Jul 22, 2010 | Storkcraft Baby Baby Gear

1 Answer

How to stop seat from wobbling doesnt seem to have screws that fo into seat just a place for seat to sit on and then some cap to put over but nothing seems to tighten it.Im tired of falling off the toilet

First lift the covers off where the bolts should be (they should lift towards the tank). Are the bolts in place? If not, go to your neighborhood hardware store and look for replacement hardware. (Most stores will have staff willing to help you find the right parts.) Is the bowl damaged so that the holes seem large compared to the holes in the seat anchor points? Are the seat anchor points damaged?

The bolts should have nuts (and possibly washers, but not all models use them) underneath the bowl. Screw down the bolt while holding the nut from turning (so you need an adjustable wrench or appropriately sized wrench). Again see the local hardware store for the hardware if you do not have the nuts. Keep the seat centered as you tighten the bolts. (Alternate tightening until it is stable - do not tighten one bolt all the way down before doing the other side. You risk overtightening and cracking the bowl.)

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells
(if the seat is damaged, you may want to replace it. If the bowl is damaged you must replace that.)

Jun 10, 2010 | Kohler - Toilet Seat - Moondance -...

1 Answer

My neighbor has a 1996 Dodge 1500 4x4 pickup and asked me to help him change the front shocks. The top is a standard stud/nut attachment. The bottom has a bolt head we can see, but the other side of the...

On a lot of models the nut is welded to the arm and does not need to be held. Try turning it and watch the nut. If the bolt comes out it sould go back in the same way. Be careful not to over tighten - if the threads are stripped the nut will have to be replaced.

Jan 16, 2010 | 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Baby Gear Experts

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides