Question about Sony STR-DB930 Receiver
1. Check the wiring of the device. If if it is connected properly.
2. Check for any Electromagnetic interference. Please ensure that any device like Cell Phone, Telephone etc is not near the Device.
3. Ensure that any Electronics device like UPS are not near the Device .
4. Check the microphone (if connected with the Device) is turn OFF.
5. Power Reset the Device by removing the power source and connection it after one minute.
6. Disconnect all the external device attached with the Device (if any) and check.
7. Directly connect the Device to a working Power outlet and check.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2013 | 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Feb 28, 2011 | Shure LX2 / Beta58 Microphone
Oct 06, 2009 | Harman Kardon AVR-630 7.1 Channels...
May 11, 2009 | Onkyo HTR500 Receiver
Apr 14, 2009 | Sony SA-WX700 Subwoofer
Dec 31, 2008 | Denon AVR-3600
Oct 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 19, 2007 | Yamaha HTR-5940 Receiver
Aug 19, 2012 | Sony STR-DB930 Receiver
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!