Question about Haier AHD25 Dehumidifier
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on May 22, 2011
If you're facing these problem that your dehumidifier is not producing water and compressor is shutting off then there are few things that needed to be checked on:
1. The very common problem with most dehumidifiers is the circuit board relay. If this has gone bad then it will require replacement.
2. The compressor has already gone bad. This is the problem if you notice a buzzing sound every now and then from the system.
3. You may also have a refrigerant leak. This happens when the compressor is running but coils are not getting cold at all.
4. There will be cause of low water production if the fan is not running and the compressor does. If fan is not running then you have to replace it. This also will result frozen coil.
5. Check to see also if your coil is blocked. This will also result into no water production.Air needs to be continually moved over the cold coil to get the water out of the air.
If you're not comfortable doing the checking and repair yourself then I would recommend that you contact a repairman.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2015 | Haier Dehumidifiers
Apr 16, 2012 | Haier HD456 Dehumidifier
Jul 28, 2011 | Haier HD656E Dehumidifier
Jun 23, 2011 | Haier Dehumidifiers
Apr 09, 2010 | Haier 45-Pint Dehumidifier
Apr 12, 2009 | Haier HD656E Dehumidifier
Apr 05, 2009 | Haier HDN455 45 Pint Dehumidifier...
Dec 22, 2007 | Haier HDN455 Dehumidifier
Aug 21, 2007 | Haier HDN655E Dehumidifier
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: