Question about IBM Corded Phone IBM412CID
You have the ability to transfer an outside call to any extension within your phone system.
1. Press the [TRNSFR] button during your conversation
2. Dial the desired extension or press one of the Direct Station Select (DSS) buttons
3. One ring will be audible a transfer is successful. Otherwise, two rings will be heard
4. Any extension can pick call transfer
5. The Call Transfer mode will automatically cancel after 10 seconds if no transfer number is dialed
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2016 | Nortel Norstar M7310 Telephone
Jul 06, 2015 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Oct 22, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 14, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
May 04, 2010 | Avaya 700340193 Corded Phone
Apr 23, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Sep 29, 2009 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Sep 28, 2009 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Sep 17, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: