Please help me out .My cell is not getting switch on again.
i bought my cell 3 weeks before. and now im facing problem that my cell phone's battery is not working properly.
sumtimes it works for 2 days and sumtimes it gets discharge within few hours.. what to do?? and today IT GOT SWITCH OFF AND NOT GETTING ON AGAIN...
pleas help me.. wat do i do??
should i go to sony gallary or sumthng ??
please hepl me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These new kind of phones unfortunately don't have very good battery life. I have a nokia n86 8mp and im lucky if it lasts a day. This is one thing that annoys me but there is nothing you can do unless you get another battery and charge them both up. or a portable charger. As for your time issue it could be the screen not updating as its on power saver other than this im not so sure. Hope this helped you.
Format Your Phone By following Methods:-
1) Enter *#7370# & press the send key as this will do the Software reformat
if the problem still persist try method below
2) Turn off ur phone....Hold Green key, * key & 3 at the same time turn on the phone...the Total format of phone
Just make sure you're hold the three keys down firmly during startup. Don't let go until you see "Formatting ..."