2.9.1 Using the microSD Card as USB Mass Storage
To transfer all your favorite music and pictures from your PC to your mobile phone's microSD card, set the microSD card as USB mass storage.
1. Connect your mobile phone to your PC with the USB cable provided. Your PC will detect the microSD card as a removable storage device.
2. Open the notification bar, and then touch USB connected.
3. Touch Turn on USB storage in the dialog box that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files You can now transfer files from your PC to your mobile phone's microSD card. When your microSD card acts as USB mass storage, your mobile phone will not use this memory space. Ensure that you follow the correct procedures to disconnect the USB mass storage device (your mobile phone) from the PC when you have finished transferring files.Then:
8.3.1 Copying Music to the microSD Card
1. Connect the phone to your computer with a USB cable and mount the microSD card.
2. On the PC, navigate to the USB drive and open it.
3. Create a folder in the root directory of the microSD card (for example, Music).
4. Copy the music from your computer to the folder you have created.
5. After copying music, unmount or eject the drive as required by your PC's operating system to safely remove the mobile phone.
6. Disconnect the mobile phone from the PC.
Once done open music player and play music.