Many of the Nokia Series40 user having the problem of only 70 sets allowed which does not allow user to save the new settings.
How this problem occur:
Every time a new configuration setting is saved in s40 mobile, it makes a
new folder in phone memory, it remain there even if you delete that
configuration and the maximum limit is only 70 folders.
So if you are facing this problem you can solve it by formating
your mobile phone but the entire data from your mobile will be deleted
(contact, messages, configuration settings etc.). So here is the simple
way to overcome this problem without formating.Requirements :
- A PC with atleast 256 MB RAM
- Original Nokia Data Cable
- Mobile media browser like "Oxycube" [Size: 28.7 MB]. Click Here to Download.
- Nokia PC Suite.
Lets Start the steps to solve this problem.
1. Download and install Oxycube.
2. Connect your phone using bluetooth or data cable.
3. Now in Oxycube, Go to Phone memory "C" in which u find a folder "omadm".
4. In that folder there are 70 folders naming 1 to 70.
5. Delete some of them & you are done.
Now you can save the new configuration settings.
Leave comments if you like.