Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
May be you can try the following:
Find a website for downloading themes
1. Download the theme what you want to.
2. Drag and drop "the theme" folder into your memory card.
3. Unplug from computer, then fo into file manager and find "the theme"
4. Select "open with"
5. Select "folder", wait a few minutes (2-5 minitues)
6. Restart the phone (the new theme shutdown screen should show up. You've done.
7. Before running another theme, you must revert to default.
The above may be help you!
To get more information of download themes, you can visite here: www.1010store.com.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 13, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 03, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 09, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Aug 11, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTO ZN200 Cell Phone
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!