Question about IBM LENOVO CD-RW 8X4X32 BLACK 06P5157 DVD Drive
Hi just a tip hope it works!
try to remove the upper and lower filters
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
hope this helps! goodluck!
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N100 DVD-RW / CD-RW Drive...
Jul 10, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jun 12, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Sep 06, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jun 30, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N500 Notebook
Jun 03, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
May 27, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jul 11, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 C100 Notebook
Oct 23, 2017 | VIA Computers & Internet
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: