Question about Computers & Internet
Error 1625 : This installation is forbidden by system policy. In order to resolve this issue, you must logged in as an Administrator:
1. For Microsoft® Windows XP:
1. Click the Start button -> Settings -> Control Panel.
2. Double-click on User Accounts. The accounts listed near the bottom will specify whether the account is Limited Access or Computer Administrator.
3. Assign Computer Administrator to the account that you log in with.
4. Try to install the program again.
2. For Microsoft® Windows® 2000:
1. Click the Windows Start button, choose Settings, and then choose Control Panel.
2. Double-click Users and Passwords, and then click the User tab.
3. Select the user name that you log in with under User Name, and then click Properties.
4. Click the Group Membership tab, and then select Administrators from the Other drop-down list.
5. Click Apply, and then try to install again.
Note: This error may appear due to policy settings on your computer.
I hope this will help you. Plz vote for me.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
To resolve this issue, make sure that you are logged in as an Administrator:
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2014 | Oregon Poulan/Poulan Pro 12" Chain Saw...
Feb 24, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Nov 13, 2009 | Adobe Flash Pro CS4 for PC
Apr 26, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Mar 28, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Apr 08, 2017 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Jul 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
May 08, 2008 | Dell R6053 Keyboard/Multimedia Control...
480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: