Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
I will use blackberry 7290 & Switch on Phone Display message Battery drained. Shutting down handheld.
Might be the battery falt or the battery power recognization ic is worn out
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jan 12, 2010 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Aug 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jun 20, 2009 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Mar 11, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!