Question about Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
1. Plug the ipod USB cable into the bottom of the iPod Nano.
2. Plug the other end of the iPod USB cable into a free USB port on a Mac or PC computer.
3. Open the iTunes application by clicking on the Dock icon on a Mac or using the Start menu on a PC.
4. Click on the name of your iPod Nano under the "Devices" list in the iTunes window.
5. Click on the "Sync" button to establish a connection between your iPod and the computer.
6. Click on the eject symbol next to your iPod's name after the syncing process has finished.
7. Unplug your iPod Nano. The device will be unlocked and you will be able to access all normal features again.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Jun 21, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Jun 05, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Mar 31, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!