Hello....my phone BLU Life play is completely dead now. The day before thanksgiving my phone was working perfectly find then of course. My battery. Was at 20% so I tried charging it and I notice that it...
Try using someone else's battery in your phone and/or your battery in their phone and try charging it and turning them on. If your phone turns on now, then its something wrong w/ the battery, if not... then its something wrong with your phone. Is there any possibility that it got wet? If so, take the battery out immediately (although its probably way too late after all the attempted charging), pour some rice into a small tupperware or other sealable container, snug your phone into the rice, then bury it completely in more rice and seal the container and LEAVE IT ALONE for at least a couple days. After u take it out and plug it in... go do something away from the phone for a bit... cuz it sometimes will take a while of looking like nothing is happening. I don't know what the notification light is like on that phone. But on mine, after probably 20 minutes of nothing while charging... the charging light started to flash (indicating that it is charging, but not yet ready to be turned on), once the light was solid on, turned the phone on no problem.
Nov 30, 2013 |