Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
You can do a System restore to a date that is close to the original. You can do an OEM restore, in All programs the manufacturer should have installed it's software for reinstallation. Or lastly you can do a system restore from you Restore CD's. When you purchased the unit a set either came with it or you were instructed on how to prepare them. Use these for a complete system restore.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
That would depend on the operating system that you have on the computer.. if u hav a windows xp operating system.. you need to run the system restore on your computer back to the date where you got it or not exactly on the date you got, probably a few days after you got it.. computer have save points.. your going to use the save points to restore your computer.. take note, new installed software or new items saved on the computer may be removed or deleted on the system.. the computer will go back to the old setting that it saved on that save point..
you can access system restore on this path
start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system restore
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Apr 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Gateway GT5040 PC Desktop
Aug 11, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
May 14, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S265 Notebook
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: