Question about Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
All of a sudden my battery in my acer laptop would not charge *cries*...i tried my sons adapter from his acer laptop and it charges it...i have had the lappy since May. will the warranty cover this?
Look for the lights on your adapter if its plugged on. if its lighted, then its probably the small connector issues.
Follow this link if you are DIY guy. The other option is to buy new power adapter.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
1. The Adapter may be malfunctioned in the manner of the defects of PINS, replace first your wiring plugs
2. Warranty is not mentioning about the adapter anyway
3. The Solution is check your wire when continuity and the Power plugs has some bad conduct
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2012 | Dell Vostro 3400 14" Laptop (V34004168ABS)...
1. Unplug AC adapter. Shutdown
2. Remove battery, Connect AC Adapter
3. Start windows7. Remove Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager , battery
4. Shutdown, Remove AC Adapter, Install battery, Reattach AC Adapter.
5. Power up -
Now Plugged in and Charging.
Aug 04, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Mar 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Feb 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4730-4947 Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jan 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 7520-5185 Laptop
Jan 20, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620...
Oct 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Dec 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5570-2758 Notebook
Sep 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: