Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my digital photo keychain album
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2013 | Sharp The Sharper Image Digital Photo...
Dec 31, 2010 | Cameras
Mar 13, 2010 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Jan 29, 2010 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2008 | Symantec WinFax Pro for PC
Jun 20, 2008 | Cameras
Jan 14, 2008 | Digital Products Monaco Ezcolor Photo...
Sep 23, 2017 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
548 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!