I lifted the lid to check whether I had remember to put powder in and when I closed it again (it was filling) it fills for a few seconds then stops fills for a few sec's and then stops. Then starts beeping, with the lights 3,5,7,8 flashing (taking the light under the wash word as number 1) Please help me I have mountains of washing after 6 days of rain arrrggggghhh.
Thanking you in advance.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this procedure: 1. Open printer lid so cartridges move to center of carriage.
2. Lift clamp and remove black or color cartridge from the holder.
3. Place cartridge on table with copper contact strip facing you.
4. Carefully place a strip of clear plastic tape over the four contacts on the upper left corner of the cartridge.
5. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position.
6. Open lid and remove cartridge again. Remove tape from left side and
place tape over four contacts at upper right corner of cartridge.
7. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position again.
8. Open lid again, remove cartridge, remove tape.
9. Reinstall cartridge and close lid.
Printer will now recalibrate. Once the process is complete the ink level meter should be reading full again.
I hope this helps, if so please rate our solution.
If it isn/t doing anything at all it could be a faulty start switch on the display panel. Also make sure you can hear an audible click when you open and close the lid. The lid switch on a 601 is actuated on the right hand back of lid adjust as required. Hope this helps.
Release the handle and lay the machine handle
back to access the Tank.
2. Remove the Tank from the base of the machine by
lifting the Tank carry Handle.
3. Carry like a bucket to the sink. Rotate the Handle
forward to unlatch the lid. Lift off and set the lid aside.
4. Fill up the Bladder with clean hot tap water.
*Do not boil or microwave water as it can
destroy the Bladder.
5. Replace the top of the Tank by matching the lid
and tank edges. Handle must be in the forward
position in order to replace lid. Rotate the handle
to the carrying position to latch the lid.
Note: Remember to secure the lid and test to
make sure it is secure before picking up the Tank.
6. Place tank into machine base, seating firmly in place.
Rotate tank handle back into latched position. Bring
machine handle back into upright position.
1. Lift the formula Tank up and out of the machine base.
2. To fill the Formula Tank, first unscrew the Cap
and Insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
Cap and Insert. Place Formula Tank back into the
base of machine, making sure it is seated securely.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw.