Question about Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
How can i get my coby mp-610 stop saying file system error on every thing i click on? i need this fix addmedialy pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee HELPPPPPPPPP me!!!!
Quick setup guide:
File system error refers to incomplete startup often due to low battery, faulty firmware or not matching files in the player.
When the startup failed try point 1.Resetting and 2.Charging:
1. Try to reset using the reset button hole on the backside (8).
2. Make a connection with the computer and have the device charging for a long period, full load needs 8 hours. Make connection directly to the USB of the computer preferred at the backside of the computer.
When using a laptop see to it that the USB is powered: laptops often switch the USB off going to sleep op hibernate mode.
When this didn't solve the problem, perform a format and reinstall of the firmware, point 4 - 8:
4. Connect the player to the computer and backup your data to the computer using the Windows explorer: copy MUSIC, MOVIE, PHOTO and TEXT directory to a location on the computer.
5. Format the removable disc of the player in Windows explorer.
Check your removable disk having its full memory capacity free after format.
6. Download the firmware for the player: firmware download for MP-610 ( zip file ):
7. Unzip the file: once unzipped there's a pdf instruction added in the zip file how to perform the firmware update.
8. After the firmware reinstallation the player is ready for transferring
data again. Remember the requirements for the format of files that is put on the player.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 29, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Dec 26, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Aug 05, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jul 20, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jun 22, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Coby MP550 MP3 Player
Dec 07, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: