Question about Samsung SP-R4232 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Couple issues with this. I do not think I will be able to 100 percent nail this down as I cannot see these patterns But here is what you can do to check.
1. Try a DVD and see if these come back
2. Try letting the TV set off for 30 mns or more
3. if these do not help you may have a bad decoder or a plasma screen that is defective but I would Rule out the decoder first.
When in doubt take it ot a technition locally.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2011 | Vizio E470VL 47 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Press 3 to select the Screen option.
3. Press 4 to select the Adjust Projection TV option.
4. Press 4 to select the Advanced Convergence option (the
Advanced Convergence screen appears).
The green pattern is fixed. The red and blue patterns are adjusted to
the green pattern. The Red Convergence appears first by default.
5. Colored cross-hairs show the current adjustment position on the
grid. To move the cross-hairs to a different position, use the
CH+/- buttons on the remote to move the cross-hair highlight up
and down, and the VOL+/- buttons to move it right and left.
6. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the red pattern. Each press of
the arrow button makes a slight adjustment from the center of
the cross-hairs - you can press and hold the desired arrow
button to make a faster adjustment, and then make fine
adjustments with single presses of the arrow button.
7. Press the INFO button to switch to Blue convergence and follow
the steps above to adjust the blue pattern.
8. Press OK to exit. You will be asked if you want to save the
Yes Saves adjustments.
No Returns to the Advanced Convergence screen allowing
Clear Exits screen without making any changes
Note: Before you use the advanced convergence feature, you must
complete the previous steps to align the tubes
May 19, 2011 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Apr 06, 2010 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2010 | TruTech PLV16320 Television
May 02, 2009 | Sanyo DP32648 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 28, 2007 | JVC AV-24F703 24" TV
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: