Question about Brookstone Outdoor Wireless Speaker Computer Speakers
Hi i have just brought a set of the brookstone wireless speakers from new york i quickly tested them in the shop as i was due to fly home to the uk the same day they seem to work fine . Now i am back in the uk and got my speakers all set up but there is only a little sound coming out and the volume buttons wont work on both of the speakers i have tried a number of diffrent sound devices but no joy please could you help me on this matter as its a long way to take them back to new york many thanks ashley
I think your wireless speaker is bad or had a factory defect.my suggestion is to return that speakers to the store if they warrant because they will replace it a new...
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | Brookstone Computer Speakers
Apr 21, 2014 | Brookstone Big Blue Live Wireless...
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
Jun 12, 2008 | Brookstone Outdoor Wireless Speaker...
Mar 08, 2008 | Dell WL6000 Computer Speakers
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: