Question about Computers & Internet
Check the IP of the modem, follow this steps: If you are using a Windows OS.
1. Click Start then select Run
2. On the Run box type in "cmd" then press Enter
3. It will launch a DOS window
4. On the command prompt where the blinking line is type in IPCONFIG the press enter.
5. get the Default Gateway
Access the modem's GUI by following this steps and configuring the Wireless (the gui would depend where your modem came from but the steps should be at least close to this)
1. Open Internet Explorer or any browser that you have
2. Go to the Address bar and type in the Default Gateway
3. On the login screen type your UN and PW that was set for the 327W
4. Once you are on the modems GUI and look for the wireless tab.
5. Click on the Wireless tab and it should indicate if the Wireless is Enable or Not.
* If it is disable locate for the Configure Button. There is an option to Enable the wireless connection.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Jul 31, 2009 | Dell Inspiron B120 Notebook
Jun 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Feb 16, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Dec 26, 2008 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Nov 16, 2008 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!