Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Washer had F21 error - now will not unlock
Check your belt...............
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Probably something stuck in drain pump
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Aug 05, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jul 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 25, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about ¼" or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
May 06, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 05, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 07, 2009 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Jul 24, 2008 | Washing Machines
Apr 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: