Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Washer had F21 error - now will not unlock
Check your belt...............
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Probably something stuck in drain pump
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2017 | Washing Machines
Feb 09, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jul 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 25, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about ¼" or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
May 06, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 05, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 11, 2010 | Whirlpool AWM9000 Front Load Washer
Jan 07, 2009 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Jul 24, 2008 | Washing Machines
Apr 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: