- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Bluetooth technology makes possible sound transmittion to devices without the wired connections from the device out puting the sound out put gagdget. The bluetooth technology would only perform with devices that have that functionality. For example, once the device acquired on retail has indication of being developed to handle blue tooth technology also known as wireless connectivity, simply use the device settings to enable bluetooth functions. keep in mind that, blue tooth technology workswith only blue tooth gadgets. for example, a blue tooth phone requires a bluetooth ear piecees before functionanlity can be assumed with the settings. Once decided that each devices wanting to perform a blue tooth connectivity are designed for that function, use the settings function either on the menu area to set the wireless connectivity like also known. Remember, wireless cannot access another device that does not provide signals. in other words, once each devices setting are enabled, a signal should appear maybe blue light indicating blue tooth signal has been detected.The functions of thead set requires attempting to listen to any sound during the set up process. The entire process of setting bluetoothh should not be tasking.
checks to perform
1. make sure each device is designed to handle wireless signal recognistion also known as blue tooth technology
2. the devices may need to be set to allow access from the particular devices, a function that was design so that not all signals could be received by your heard piece. In the sitaution of which absence could be noice generation interfering the receiver and possibly preventign setthings
Go online to Motorola's website and search for your model phone. You will find the manual there- you can either save it or bookmark it for future reference. The bluetooth will have a separate manual- go to the manufacturer for it and you should find the instructions to set it up from there.
try this, turn on the blue tooth of your headset and then go to the Bluetooth settings of your phone, search for the headset, once paired for sure that it will ask for a code just enter 0000, that is the default pass code for that.